- Majolica Majorca Aurora Tear Liner in Blue and Pink
- Duo Adhesive Eyelash Glue in Dark Tone (HOLY GRAIL)
- K Palette 1-Day Tattoo Eyeliner
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Mascara
Second row (left to right) :
- Loreal True Match Concealer
- Bobby Brown Eyebrow Palette
- Eyelash Curler
- Silkygirl Duo Blusher
Third row (left to right) :
- Canmake Highlighter in White
- Boujois Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black (HOLY GRAIL)
- Duo Sizes Eyeliner Pencil Sharpener
- Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Radiance Comfort Compact Power (HOLY GRAIL)
HOLY GRAIL ITEMS ARE A MUST-TRY AND MUST-HAVE!!!
Here are some of my essentials I bring along with me wherever I go :
- Contact lens cases (1 to 2) – So that I can remove them whenever my eyes feel dry and tired
- Mentholatum Therapy Lip Balm – Been using this for almost a decade (GASP!) and I like the minty feel on my lips. I am prone to cold sores (Attracted this several years ago) and it helps to soothe the itchiness. But I’ve observed that I can’t wear this to sleep because it triggers my cold sore when I wake up in the morning, which the reason, is still a mystery…
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm (Smoothing Cherry and Cherry Velvet flavours) – I like the shine it produces which Mentholatum doesn’t offer. Oilier than Mentholatum too.
- Contact lens solution – Carry around a small one and I even have a big one at my office too!
Feel free to share what’s in your make up pouch and essentials which you can’t leave home without! 😀