Choosing the perfect bridal boutique which suits you is one of the most important aspects during a wedding preparation. The variety of gowns, the customer etiquette, the skills of the photographer and most importantly, the packages they are willing to offer you that suit your budget.
If you are looking to save more without having to overspend or if you are a plus-size bride (UK Size 14 and above), then you have gotta continue reading this post.
With so many bridal packages on hand offered by so many bridal boutiques, how do you choose one that really suits your requirements?
Take for example, a standard bridal package would consist of 1 Wedding Gown, 1 Evening Gown and a Kua/Tea Dress. But what happens if you would like to don a gorgeous sweet-looking short wedding dress for your ROM? Or to change into a different set of wedding gown at the end of your wedding banquet? Having more outfits also mean to add more variety and ‘life’ to your photos.
In most cases, the bridal shop will require you to top up a certain amount for additional stuffs which are not included their standard packages.
While you discover that you are required to pay extra costs, you realised that at the same time, you may not need this or that in the package but unable to ‘mix and match’.
So are you willing to pay for something that you don’t need?
Remember – One very important aspect of wedding planning is to set aside a practical budget which you are comfortable with, so that you do not run into debt and cause unnecessary stress and conflicts. Maximise your resources well and ensure that every penny is well-spent.
If you find yourself still reading this, you will soon discover how to save more money or how you can still look gorgeous even when you are a plus-sized bride.
La Belle Couture is now offering a solution to help keep your worries at bay by introducing their Customizable Bridal Packages, first of its kind in the region’s bridal industry!
La Belle Couture has 9 years of wedding business experience and has served over more than 2500 satisfied couples to date. Offering a comprehensive collection of over 700 off the rack designer couture gowns and suits which are constantly minimally 3 times a year, La Belle Couture also houses one of Singapore’s largest indoor wedding photography studio, which offers 14 themed concepts for couples to choose from.
Placing customers’ satisfaction as its priority, La Belle Couture understands that every couple is unique. To better understand your requirements for your big day, La Belle Couture‘s dedicated bridal consultants will go the extra mile to specially conduct a personal consultation session, ensuring that your packages are best accommodated to your preferences.
These Customizable Bridal Packages allow grooms and brides-to-be to take advantage of the flexibility to tailor their bridal packages to their needs, ensuring that they are not paying for any unnecessary items!
Want to find out more?
La Belle Couture is holding an upcoming open house – ‘Say I Do Bridal & Photography Workshop’ on 18 & 19 April 2015!
The workshop will showcase a preview of Singapore’s first plus size Bridal Collection “Adele” which is inspired by the worldwide singing sensation Adele. The modern bride today is beautiful, talented, confident, and she definitely isn’t afraid to show off her curves! “Adele” promises a variety of wedding gowns that are specially tailor-made for brides who are UK Size 14 and above. Donning these gorgeous wedding gowns allow you to embrace confidence and style with the latest bridal trends.
Whoever say big is beautiful is definitely right, especially when you entrust this important task to La Belle Couture.
On top of that, you will also get to feast your eyes on La Belle Couture‘s latest Bridal & Evening collection – ‘Chantilly & Tulle’. Witness the exquisite workmanship of La Belle’s master tailors, 100% hand sewn with the blend of classic laces and sheer tulle. This latest 2015 collection promises dream dresses for the brides who are fairy-tale princesses, classic beauties and glamourous stars. Using sheer romantic tulle and classic lace as the 2 main fabrics, some signature features of this collection also includes crystallised necklines, corset bodices and laced skirt hemlines.
This official collection will be launched at Shangri-La Hotel on 12th April, but fret not if you can’t make it as the ‘Say I Do Bridal & Photography Workshop’ will also be showcasing this latest collection.
This FREE workshop will also divulge trade secrets on bridal and photography by their expert team of professionals, imparting special set of skills and knowledge on how to look stunning in your wedding dress regardless of height, weight, shape or size! Because La Belle Couture strongly believes that every bride deserves to look her BEST, they are here to guide you step by step to select your dream dress! Also, not to be missed – expert and practical how-to tips in preparation of your pre-wedding photo shoot. This includes learning about how to pose naturally, top secret locations for your photo shoot and how to best create a wedding album that reflects your individual personality and style.
- Free Goodie Bag – Be the first 25 couples to register and recieve a free goodie bag worth $50!
- Savour Delectable Sweet Treats – Enjoy a delectable afternoon tea party with compliments from boutique cake specialist KEKSHOPPE, paired with fine tea blends.
- Save up to $1900 with our irresistable deals – Confirm your bridal package with us during the event to enjoy lifetime privileges, cash rebates and free giveaways worth up to $1900, that are too good to be missed!
- Stand to win 50% off your Bridal Package – Stand a chance to win our grand lucky draw prize of 50% off your bridal package and many more exciting prizes with every wedding package signed up during our event!
- Get your exclusive invitation to La Belle Couture Privilege Club – Join our exclusive by invitation only ‘La Belle Couture Privilege Club’ when you sign up during the event where you will enjoy members only exclusive deals, and also exclusive invitations to regular informational workshops across various genres of wedding prepration to better prepare yourself for your wedding.
- Recieve a Made to Measure Designer Evening Gown to rent, FREE! To celebrate the confidence and beauty in you, we will be selecting one lucky plus size bride to be our ambassador of the Adele Collection. Qualify for this once in a lifetime opportunity when you sign up during the event and receive a bespoke Made to Measure designer evening gown to rent for your wedding day, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Name of Event: ‘Say I Do’ Bridal & Photography Workshop
Date: 18 – 19 April 2015
Time: 1pm – 8pm
Venue: 87 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088508
REGISTER FOR FREE ADMISSION.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Boutique Address: 87 Tanjong Pagar Road Singapore 088508
Boutique Opening Hours: 12-9pm (Mon to Sat) and 11-8pm (Sun)
Phone: 6327 3983