Are you the sort who desires different hairstyles for the different outlook of the day like me? And is it too much hassle to head down to the hair salon every time you fancy a different hair style?
Or perhaps the money spent on salon services could be money well-spent else where?
Then you are in luck because in this blog post, I will be providing a video tutorial (which is way easier than just pictures alone) on how to style your hair using the Panasonic EH-HS95-K Nanocare Straightener!
I had fun practising with the Panasonic EH-HS95-K Nanocare Straightener, going from this :
To this :
Check out my video tutorial below on how to style your hair using the Panasonic EH-HS95-K Nanocare Straightener!
Here are some beauty tips to bear in mind :
- Ensure that your hair is dry, please do not style if your hair is wet
- Comb your hair before styling
- Separate your hair into portions, especially if you hair is very thick
- Heat protective spray is a must before using any styling tool
- Start curling by grabbing the middle portion of your hair bundle, leaving sufficient space to twirl twice without burning yourself, especially near your ears area
- Ensure your hair bundle is taut so that they will not fall out of the ceramic plates when coiling
- Check to see if all hair is curled properly
- Use a hair setting spray/apply hair pump to set your curls
I hope you enjoy watching the video! 🙂
If you love reading my blog and my beauty tips and reviews, do vote for me! 🙂
You will stand a chance to WIN PANASONIC products too!
Open to both locals and non-locals! 😀
Read my blog : jeangan.com
‘Like’ my Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/BloggerJeanGan
‘Follow’ me on Instagram : http://instagram.com/shootingstar18
‘Follow’ me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/shootingstar_18