*This is NOT a sponsored post
So recently, in a desperate attempt of salvaging my skin’s terrible condition, I decided to pamper my skin more by buying more beauty loots. Heh, another perfect excuse 😛
One of the beauty loots I got was the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. As more and more comedones are popping out, I decided that I had to get them fixed and since this clay mask claims to minimize and clean up pores, I’d thought why not 😉
Moreover, it has attracted several raves I am keeping my fingers crossed that it would work well on me too 🙂
1. What is the Super volcanic pore mask?
Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It’s categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
(Contains 6,020 mg of Jeju volcanic clay)
2. Strong removal of sebum thanks to the Super volcanic capsules
As the capsule bursts, the mask exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. The AHA ingredient chemically exfoliates and smoothes out skin.
3. Clear, Contracted, and Refreshed Pores!
The strong absorption of sebum and cooling effect of the clay refreshes the skin and contracts pores.
In short, this clay mask claims to treat pores by minimizing them and helps to remove sebum too!
Directions of usage
After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas. Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
- I really love the minty feel on my skin as it is really refreshing, especially after a long hectic day at work and it is good to pamper and relax my skin
- Easy to apply all over my skin – I prefer to use fingers. They mask does not come with a spatula though
- Cheaper than retail prices as I got mine from this seller from Qoo10 at S$16.99 including shipping instead of S$20.60 which is the retail price.
- May not be as hygenic as compared to bottle pumps
- May get stuck underneath your finger nails, especially if you have long nails
- A little difficult to wash off
- I did see a little difference in my pores as they seem to be smaller but still visible
- Pores also seem to be cleaner
- My skin feels softer and more supple (could also be due to the exfoliation prior to masking)
- Not drying
The results seem promising so I reckon I would be incorporating this into my skin care regime too 🙂