Aloha! I am back with beauty reviews, in particular, for this mask I’d tried last night!
I.P.I Lightmax Ampoule Mask by Beauty Clinic Mediheal ! 🙂
I’ve been using skincare targetting repairing of skin problems by Secret Key which I absolutely adore, so I’ve decided to swing back to my whitening skincare regime with a whitening mask this time round!
I’ve always loved Beauty Clinic/Leaders InSolution masks because their mask sheets are made of awesome quality! Its sheet is thick and does not tear easily. Honestly, so far, I’ve not tore any of their sheet masks unlike other brands 🙁
- Mask made of high quality
- Essence doesn’t drip and is of thick and viscous liquid
- Instant brightening/whitening effect
- Skin was more soft and supple
- Noticed radiance on my skin after removing mask!
- Face a little oily, might be because I’d applied too much essence from the remaining in the packet, could have used it on other body areas such as the neck.
Overall rating :